Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vote For Change

Please help restore our nation and its economy. It is possible to have a prosperous economy in a few months. A few will not allow the people to live in prosperity. It’s time to stand up for America. My name is THOMAS GRAJKOWSKI. I am a write-in candidate for governor of the state of Washington. A one world government controlled by a few elite is being forced upon us. As a patriotic American, I am totally opposed to this insider take-over. As the governor of Washington State, I will defend your rights as guaranteed by our U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights. I love these United States of America and fought to defend her in an unpopular Viet Nam War. What I say is true, and there will be threats on my life. I must stand for that which is truth and set a course for the betterment of my fellow Americans. Help me get our Washington state government back under "We the people" so we and our children can enjoy a wholesome and free future. About myself, I am 39 years married with three grown children. I graduated from college, own a small business, pastor a church, and help others back to the right path for life. My heroes are the moms and dads who struggle and sacrifice to raise their children to maturity no matter what the cost or what others do. They are the ones who truly love children. Thank you my heroes.




Take a moment to view my full petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment