Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stand For Our Future


 THOMAS GRAJKOWSKI

P.O. BOX 7997

BONNEY LAKE, WA. 98391

 





Corrections must be made at the federal and state levels. If you agree, stand with me for our future. Please:
1) Email and face book a clear copy to all your friends in Washington State and across America.
2) Let all know I am a write-in candidate for governor of the state of Washington.
3) Display a flag (bumper sticker too) with a big hole in it or fly it upside down as
a sign that our nation is in trouble and needs our help. If we don’t fix our country,
we won’t have a country or a flag.
4) The max campaign contribution I will accept is $100 from individuals and $1000 from businesses and organizations. I believe in limiting campaign funds and term limits. I really don’t want funds, but beg for your help to warn others of our nation’s impending crisis.

View full petition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment